Home > News > Notice
Title How to sign-up for the insurance
Name Hazel Date 2019-02-27 14:41:54 Hit 240


My name is Hazel, and I am currently living in Korea with visa F2. I wonder if it's possible for me to
register for Dongbu Insurance (as it seems like only students can register), and how much is the

It would be very much appreciated if you can help me answer the question above. Thank you

Prev. Insurance for
Next 외국인 국민겅강보험가입

There are no comments on this writing.
Name       Password  
     (Enter the 4-digits in the left box.)